Friday, April 6, 2012

Photoshop Tools

And here is my last post on Photoshop and then on to some real fun.  I already have some good pictures of my daughter's room which is where I'm starting this whole deal.  If you have any suggestions on wood floors in a kid's room, then let me know.  There are some wood floors hiding under the carpets.  I still have yet to find out their condition, but that will be a decision that needs to be made at some point whether I replace the carpeting upstairs or restore all of the hardwoods.  Let me know your opinion.

Back to Photoshop.  Using Photoshop can be pretty easy once you understand layering.  The tools themselves are pretty self explanatory in their names, but if you need additional help googling Photoshop Tools will provide you with a wealth of information and great descriptions on the uses of the tools and other possible effects that you can achieve.  Just remember that you need to be on the layer you are working on and that they layer on top of each other in the order they appear.  If you keep these basic rules in mind you should be well on your way.  I learn by doing mostly so if you play around with it you should be there in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment